16/09/2011

Learning to run again



Is it me or does it get harder to get in shape the older you get? I used to fit in a dog walk, horseride and mucking out before school in my childhood years but now I can barely face the thought of exercise and the waistline is proving it!

So, when I came across Reebok Easytone Running Shoes, imagine my delight.

http://www.littlewoodseurope.com/reebok-easytone-smoothfit-sunsaa-trainers/651286812.prd

A pert backside and thighs without setting foot in a gym. So, off my mind goes wondering whether soon I will be able to squeeze into that Zara jacket that really is way too small even though it's a European size 14..ouch that hurt. Sadly, as a friend reminded me " Losing a few pounds Katie won't halve the size of your back " Hhmmm, good point.




I'll soon be 35 - I can't believe it either and recently someone who stayed in our b and b thought I was my husband's mother. Not good. With a body that feels like a muffin and a face that's well, aged me around 60 - I've gotta do something and quick!

So, anyone tried these amazing running shoes? Did you see the difference? And, more importantly, how long will it take me to look like Kate Moss?...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

honeeeiiieee - wat a lush you are....thinking about the scoobie doos!! wish we could go running together again...

great piece xxxxxx

http://fealte.blogspot.com